If you need information regarding inmates currently in our facility, please call (620) 384-5616.
Effective April 1st, 2011, the following rules for visitation will be observed by the Hamilton County
- Inmate visitation day is every SUNDAY from 1:00 P.M. to 4:00 P.M.
- There will be only one person in to visit at a time.
- You will use the phone set provided or your visit will be terminated.
- Inmates are allowed five visits per day on a first come, first serve basis.
- Visits are limited to 15 minutes per visitor; or based upon the number of visitors per inmate will determine the length of visit, upon the Dispatcher / Jailer's discretion.
- You must be on the inmate's visitation list prior to the Sunday of visitation.
- All visitors must be at least 18 years of age and must present the Dispatcher with a photo identification card upon request.
- No items will be brought into an inmate held by the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office. You may leave money with the Dispatcher to be added to the inmate's commissary account.
Detention Deputy Brenda Stucky
Detention Deputy Stucky has been with the department since 2010.
Additional Jail Information / Documents:
Inmate Prepaid Phone System Information